TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Personal data which allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, geo-location information, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you (each individually or together, the “Personal Data”) that is associated with or linked to your Account (as defined below) on the Platform.
- Data you input through the Platform in connection with your use of the Platform and Neuralify’s products and services, including responses to our training software and materials (“Response Data” and collectively with Personal Data, your “User Data”).
- Data that is not associated with or linked to your User Data including data, statistics and information generated by the use of the Platform, that is aggregated and anonymized (“Aggregated Data”). Aggregated Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons.
- Text, data, pictures or any other User-Generated Content that you post on the Platform.
- Your user name, password information, and associated Personal Data used to create a profile on the Platform (collectively your “Account”).
- Information about your location depending on the permissions you have set on your device and/or your Neuralify Account preferences.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
- When you post messages, comments or other User-Generated Content on the Platform, the information contained in your posting will be stored on our servers and other Authorized Users and Internet users may be able to see it.
- We may also collect additional Personal Data, such as at other points in the Platform that state or otherwise indicate that Personal Data is being collected.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
- to facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network;
- to identify you as an Authorized User in our system;
- to provide improved administration of the Platform;
- to provide the Neuralify Platform and services to you;
- to allow you to share your User-Generated Content with other Authorized Users;
- to improve the quality of experience when you interact with the Platform;
- to send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
- to respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests; and
- to send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Platform and for other marketing purposes of Neuralify.
USE OF AGGREGATED DATA
Aggregated Data may be used to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance our Platform and to improve Platform navigation. Neuralify reserves the right to use Aggregated Data for any purpose and disclose Aggregated Data to third parties at its sole and absolute discretion.
COOKIES AND OTHER INFORMATION COLLECTED BY TECHNOLOGY
“Cookies” are small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive or device while you are viewing a website. We may use both “Session Cookies” (which expire once you close your Web browser) and “Persistent Cookies” (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on the Platform. Persistent Cookies can be removed by following your Internet browser’s help file directions. You are free to decline Cookies, but by doing so you may not be able to take full advantage of all of our offerings.
To make our Platform more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third-party service provider) collect “Log Data.” Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the website pages of our Platform that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
If applicable, when you access the Platform by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, your location information and other statistics.
We use this information, which does not identify individual users, solely to improve the quality of our Platform and services. Out of respect for your privacy, we do not link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information.
HOW LONG WE KEEP USER DATA.
Neuralify may keep all your User Data for an indefinite period of time following the End Date, but in any event shall keep your User Data for a period of not less than ninety (90) days following the End Date, and, if you request it of Neuralify in writing during such ninety (90) days, Neuralify will transfer to you a copy of your User Data that has been kept by Neuralify. Neuralify shall have no obligation to keep any of your User Data after the end of that ninety (90) days.
USERS OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES
Your User Data may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of such data may be less stringent than the laws in your country.
YOUR INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE TO USERS AND INTERNET USERS
By using our Platform, including but not limited to posting User-Generated Content and User Data, you acknowledge that Neuralify permits Authorized Users to freely publish and share such User Data and User-Generated Content. You further acknowledge that Neuralify does not shield such User Data and User-Generated Content from access by other Authorized Users and Internet users.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your User Data to advertising networks. However, Aggregated Data and/or User Data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS: Occasionally, at our discretion, we may provide access to, links to or information about third-party products or services via our Platform. In addition, we may use third-party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase our services’ functionality. These third-party sites have separate and independent policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our Platform and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Neuralify may share your User Data with third-party providers to:
- provide you with the services that we offer you through the Platform;
- to conduct quality assurance testing;
- to facilitate creation of Accounts;
- to provide technical support; and/or
- to provide other services to Neuralify.
These third-party service providers are required not to use your User Data other than to provide the services requested by Neuralify.
LAW ENFORCEMENT: Neuralify may disclose User Data if it believes in good faith that such disclosure is necessary:
- in connection with any legal investigation;
- to comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on Neuralify;
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
Neuralify is committed to protecting the security of your User Data. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your User Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We also require you to enter a password to access your Account information. Please do not disclose your Account password to unauthorized people. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we seek to use reasonable efforts to protect your User Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Only persons age 18 or older have permission to become Neuralify Authorized Users. Furthermore, our Platform does not target and is not intended for use by anyone under the age of 13 (a “Child” or “Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Children. If you are a parent or guardian and you learn that your Child or Children have provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. While we are not under any obligation to actively monitor our site for such information, if we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from a Child or Children under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will do our best to remove that information from our servers in a timely manner.
CALIFORNIA DO NOT TRACK NOTICE
Neuralify does not track its users over time and across third-party websites, and therefore does not respond to Do Not Track signals sent by your browser or mobile application. Neuralify does not authorize the collection by third parties of personally identifiable information from Neuralify users.
60 Thoreau Street, Suite 305
Concord, MA 01742 – USA